Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Looking to Extend your Stay in the UK? Contact an Immigration Adviser


If you are a foreign national who is currently living and working in the United Kingdom, you will already be aware of the complex immigration laws, and if you are nearing the end of your current visa and would like to continue living and working in Britain, you will need the expert help of an experienced immigration consultant.

Talk to the Immigration Experts

Don’t leave things until the last minute, rather visit one of the expert immigration advisers in Leeds, who will take a look at your situation and make suitable recommendation on the best way to extend your stay. The adviser has a wealth of hands-on experience in the following situations:

  1. Switching visa categories
  2. Applications under the Worker Registration Scheme
  3. Entry clearance applications for family members
  4. Marriage applications
  5. All types of visa applications
  6. Asylum applications and appeals

Applications and Rejections

Such is the system when applying to the UK Immigration, that you should make completely sure that your application is presented in the best possible light. If, for example, a rushed application is presented, it might be rejected, whereas if you had consulted an immigration adviser in the first place, the chances of success are greatly improved.

Allow Plenty of Time

It takes a while for an immigration adviser to help you put together a strong case, so make sure you approach such an expert as early as possible. If you have problems with the English language, a translator can be sourced, making things a lot easier, and whatever your current status, your chances of success are much higher when enlisting the help of an expert immigration adviser.

Leave A Reply